New York 2016











Hi Everyone,

I travelled to New York from London Heathrow Terminal 5 with British Airways in October 2016.
The cabin crew on flight BA113 were amazing.
The Captain came down from the cockpit mid flight to take me on a tour of the B777 and a cabin tour. I even got to sit in a First Class seat!
Also I helped the crew deliver the second service in World Traveller and World Traveller Plus handing out cold breakfast items.

Once we arrived in the big Apple we drove to our hotel and had a snack in the bar.
I saw a lot of the sights such as Time Square, The Statue of Liberty and more also I did a lot of shopping.

On the way home we flew on the B747.

Travel soon!

In the Boeing 777 cockpit

Comments

  1. Super blog man i never seen this type blog and your all service are really very great well done.
    Airbnb副業

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jet2.com

Mock Aircraft Galley