British Airways IT Failure: Update

Hello Everyone,

I am travelling to New York (JFK) from Heathrow (LHR) terminal five.

British Airways are aiming to resume most flights after the global IT crash.
Passengers who were booked on these flights experienced anger as BA did not inform them the needed information.

Many passengers today will be joined by those on yesterdays flight if their is enough space in the cabin. The airline urges all passengers throughout the day to check on their flight status; today my flight was delayed (last I checked!).

Please note, I just tried to use the ba.com 'flight tracker' and it said that it could not work that function; I hope it works for my fellow passengers.

I will be blogging later as I reach the USA @ 6 pm their time!

Blog Soon,

Freya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jet2.com Cabin Crew Training

New York 2016

Jet2.com

Travel Packing Tips